- United States citizen
- At least 18 years old
- Current GW Student or applicant for next Fall
- Undergraduate junior or higher with GPA of at least 3.0
- Graduate student with GPA of at least 3.2
- GW SFS is not accepting applications from students seeking a law degree at this time
Monetary benefits per year (3 year maximum):
- Full tuition and fees are paid
- 9 month stipend of up to $25,000 (undergraduates) or up to $35,000 (graduates), depending on the scholarship
- Up to $6,000 annual allowance for professional development activities and textbooks (SFS only)
- $1,500 allowance for textbooks (CySP only)
- Based on individual needs and access to coverage, up to $2,500 for health insurance costs
- Internship in cybersecurity (typically during the summer, typically paid)
- One year of paid government service for each year of the scholarship at a Federal Executive Agency. Upon approval, other possible employers may also include:
- Federal, state, local, or tribal agencies, public educational institutions
- Federally funded research and development corporations
- National laboratories
SFS: Applications are being accepted now for the students starting in Fall 2022. More information about the application process is available.
CySP: Deadline to be included in the GW CySP application, January 15 of each academic year.
Interested students should contact the Cybercorps administrator at [email protected].
Tompkins Hall of Engineering
725 23rd St NW
Washington , DC 20052