For a summary of the information on this page regarding the scholarship amounts, eligibity and requirements download this PDF. Applications for each fall term are accepted from November 1st of the prior year, up until January 31st.
- United States Citizen
- Current GW Student or applicant for next Fall (GW admissions application must be submitted before scholarship application)
- 18 years or older
- Undergraduate Juniors or higher (including graduate students)
- No online-only students
- Undergraduate applicants must have GPA of at least 3.0
- Graduate applicants must have GPA of at least 3.0 as an undergratuate or at least 3.2 from any graduate work
- GW SFS is not accepting applications from students seeking a law degree at this time or permanent residents at this time.
- University Admission Information
- Application Timeline
- Application Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to apply?